读报
登录注册网站首页
 

英语爱好者

行业英语

作者:21ST
Aa
  • -   
  •    +
  

  
日常交际对话


   Have you been to Beijing before?

  A:Hi!

  A:你好!

  B:Hi!

  B:你好!

  A:Have you been to Beijing before?

  A:你以前来过北京吗?

  B:No, I haven’t. It’s my first visit to

  Beijing.

  B:没来过。这是我第一次来北京。

  A:Do you like Beijing?

  A:你喜欢北京吗?

  B:Yes, very much. Beijing is a very

  beautiful city.

  B:是的,非常喜欢。北京是一座非常美

  丽的城市。

  A:I am very glad to hear that.

  A:很高兴听您这么说。

  B:Could you tell me what places of

  interest are in Beijing?

  B:您能告诉我这里有什么名胜古迹吗?

  A:There are many, like the Great Wall,

  the Summer Palace, the Palace

  Museum, etc.

  A:有很多,如长城、颐和园、故宫等。

  B:I am looking forward to visiting them.

  B:我很期待去这些地方参观。

  A:Have a good time!

  A:祝您玩得愉快!

  
情景对话(在商店购物)


  Dialogue 1

  Saleslady:Good morning. Just come in and have a look, sir.

  女售货员:早上好。进来看看吧,先生。

  Customer:It’s a nice tie. How much is it?

  顾客:这条领带真好看。它卖多少钱?

  Saleslady:It’s ninety-nine yuan. How do you like it?

  女售货员:九十九元。您喜欢吗?

  Customer:I like it a lot, but not the price. Can you come down a little?

  顾客:我很喜欢这领带,但价格不合适。您能降点价吗?

  Saleslady:Sorry, I’m afraid I can’t.

  女售货员:对不起,恐怕不行。

  Customer:Is that scarf on sale now?

  顾客:那条围巾现在是特价吗?

  Saleslady:No, I’m afraid not, sir. Our price is fixed.

  女售货员:不,先生,它不是特价。我们的价格是固定的。

  Dialogue 2

  Salesgirl:This design looks really good on you.

  女售货员:您穿这个款式真的很好看。

  Customer:Yeah, I like it, too. What’s the price for it?

  顾客:是啊,我也挺喜欢的。它多少钱?

  Salesgirl:Five hundred yuan.

  女售货员:500元。

  Customer:Can you give me a discount?

  顾客:您能打点折吗?

  Salesgirl:Well, it’s already one hundred yuan off the original price.

  女售货员:嗯,它已经比原价低了100元。

  Customer:Could I have it for four hundred and fifty?

  顾客:我能花450元把它买走吗?

  Salesgirl:I’m sorry. That’s the best price we can offer.

  女售货员:对不起。这是我们的最低价。

  Customer:Alright. I’ll take it anyway.

  顾客:好吧。不管怎样,我买了。

  Dialogue 3

  Customer:Excuse me, how much is this pair of blue jeans?

  顾客:请问,这条蓝色牛仔裤要多少钱?

  Salesgirl:Two hundred and sixty yuan.

  女售货员:260元。

  Customer:Do you have anything cheaper?

  顾客:你有更便宜一些的吗?

  Salesgirl:Yes, those black jeans are on sale now.

  女售货员:有。那些黑色牛仔裤是特价。

  Customer:I like blue ones better than black ones. Can you give me an extra discount?

  顾客:与黑色的相比,我更喜欢蓝色的。您能给我再打点折吗?

  Salesgirl:If you really like it, you can take it for two hundred and forty yuan.

  女售货员:您如果真喜欢它的话,可以花240元买下它。

  Customer:Thank you.

  顾客:谢谢。

  

  

  


联系我们  |  诚聘英才  |  关于我们  |  版权声明
© i21st.cn   京ICP备2024066071号-1
 
选择报纸
选择报纸
关闭