读报
登录注册网站首页
 

专题

行业英语

作者:21ST
Aa
  • -   
  •    +
  

  本栏目分期向读者介绍行业英语的相关知识,旨在帮助从事不同职业的人士提高英语水平,从而在奥运会期间更好地为外国友人服务。本期话题为商业服务业。

  
日常交际对话


  Greetings: Hi! Good Morning!

  A: Good morning!

  A:早上好!

  B: Good morning!

  B:早上好!

  A: How are you?

  A:你好吗?

  B: Fine, thanks. How about you?

  B: 很好,谢谢。你呢?

  A: Fine. Thank you.

  A: 我也很好,谢谢。

  Glad to Meet You!

  A:Good afternoon!

  A:下午好!

  B:Good afternoon!

  B:早上好。

  A:Very glad to meet you.

  A:很高兴见到你!

  B:Glad to meet you, too.

  Where are you from?

  B:我也是。你从哪里来?

  A:I'm from America.

  A:我来自美国。

  B:Oh, you're American.

  B:哦,你是美国人。

  A:I'm Chinese. I come from Beijing.

  Welcome to Beijing!

  A:我是中国人。我来自北京。欢迎到北

  京来!

  
情景对话(在商店购物)


  Dialogue1

  Salesman: Good afternoon, madam. Are you looking for something?

  男售货员:夫人,下午好。您想买什么东

  西吗?

  Mrs. Green: Yes. I'd like to buy a dress.

  格林太太:是的。我想买一条裙子。

  Salesman: How about this one?

  男售货员:这条怎么样?

  Mrs. Green: It's very pretty.

  格林太太:它很漂亮。

  Salesman: It's pure silk. It feels very soft.

  男售货员:它是纯丝的,摸起来很柔软。

  Mrs. Green: May I try it on?

  格林太太:我可以穿上试一试吗?

  Salesman: Certainly. You look so nice in it.

  男售货员:当然可以。您穿上它非常好看。

  Dialogue 2

  Mr. Brown: Excuse me, Miss. I would like to buy something for my friends.

  布朗先生:小姐,打扰一下。我想给我的朋友买些东西。

  Salesclerk: How do you like Chinese paintings?

  售货员:您觉得中国画怎么样?

  Mr. Brown: I like them very much.

  布朗先生:我很喜欢中国画。

  Salesclerk: How about this painting? It is hand-painted, and it's very beautiful.

  售货员:这幅画怎么样?它是手绘的,非常漂亮。

  Mr. Brown: It looks great. I'll buy it.

  布朗先生:它看起来很好。我就买这幅。

  Dialogue 3

  Customer: Excuse me, can you show me some green tea?

  顾客:劳驾,您能给我拿些绿茶吗?

  Salesgirl: We have many different kinds of green tea here.

  女售货员:我们这儿有许多种不同的绿茶。

  Customer: Could you tell me which is really good?

  顾客:您能告诉我哪种好吗?

  Salesgirl: People all say Longjing tea is the best green tea. It is famous for its color and taste.

  女售货员:人们都说龙井茶是最好的绿茶,它以其颜色和味道闻名。

  Customer: Is it expensive?

  顾客:它贵吗?

  Salesgirl: Well, it's not cheap, but it's of very good quality.

  女售货员:它不便宜,但是质量上乘。

  Customer: Fine. I'll buy some.

  顾客:好的。我买一些。

  注释:

  1. How about this one?(这件怎么样?)"How about ...?"是"......怎么样?"的意思,用来征求意见。

  例如:

  - I don't like the black shirt.(我不喜欢这件黑衬衣。)

  - Well, how about the blue one?(蓝色的那件怎么样?)

  2."would like to do something"与"want to do something"意义相同,都表示"想做什么"。"would like"比"want"更客气一些。比如:"What would you like to have?"(你想要什么?)比"What do you want to have?"语气更委婉些。

  


联系我们  |  诚聘英才  |  关于我们  |  版权声明
© i21st.cn   京ICP备2024066071号-1
 
选择报纸
选择报纸
关闭