行业英语
本文作者: 21ST
日常交际对话
Have you been to Beijing before?
A:Hi!
A:你好!
B:Hi!
B:你好!
A:Have you been to Beijing before?
A:你以前来过北京吗?
B:No, I haven’t. It’s my first visit to
Beijing.
B:没来过。这是我第一次来北京。
A:Do you like Beijing?
A:你喜欢北京吗?
B:Yes, very much. Beijing is a very
beautiful city.
B:是的,非常喜欢。北京是一座非常美
丽的城市。
A:I am very glad to hear that.
A:很高兴听您这么说。
B:Could you tell me what places of
interest are in Beijing?
B:您能告诉我这里有什么名胜古迹吗?
A:There are many, like the Great Wall,
the Summer Palace, the Palace
Museum, etc.
A:有很多,如长城、颐和园、故宫等。
B:I am looking forward to visiting them.
B:我很期待去这些地方参观。
A:Have a good time!
A:祝您玩得愉快!
情景对话(在商店购物)
Dialogue 1
Saleslady:Good morning. Just come in and have a look, sir.
女售货员:早上好。进来看看吧,先生。
Customer:It’s a nice tie. How much is it?
顾客:这条领带真好看。它卖多少钱?
Saleslady:It’s ninety-nine yuan. How do you like it?
女售货员:九十九元。您喜欢吗?
Customer:I like it a lot, but not the price. Can you come down a little?
顾客:我很喜欢这领带,但价格不合适。您能降点价吗?
Saleslady:Sorry, I’m afraid I can’t.
女售货员:对不起,恐怕不行。
Customer:Is that scarf on sale now?
顾客:那条围巾现在是特价吗?
Saleslady:No, I’m afraid not, sir. Our price is fixed.
女售货员:不,先生,它不是特价。我们的价格是固定的。
Dialogue 2
Salesgirl:This design looks really good on you.
女售货员:您穿这个款式真的很好看。
Customer:Yeah, I like it, too. What’s the price for it?
顾客:是啊,我也挺喜欢的。它多少钱?
Salesgirl:Five hundred yuan.
女售货员:500元。
Customer:Can you give me a discount?
顾客:您能打点折吗?
Salesgirl:Well, it’s already one hundred yuan off the original price.
女售货员:嗯,它已经比原价低了100元。
Customer:Could I have it for four hundred and fifty?
顾客:我能花450元把它买走吗?
Salesgirl:I’m sorry. That’s the best price we can offer.
女售货员:对不起。这是我们的最低价。
Customer:Alright. I’ll take it anyway.
顾客:好吧。不管怎样,我买了。
Dialogue 3
Customer:Excuse me, how much is this pair of blue jeans?
顾客:请问,这条蓝色牛仔裤要多少钱?
Salesgirl:Two hundred and sixty yuan.
女售货员:260元。
Customer:Do you have anything cheaper?
顾客:你有更便宜一些的吗?
Salesgirl:Yes, those black jeans are on sale now.
女售货员:有。那些黑色牛仔裤是特价。
Customer:I like blue ones better than black ones. Can you give me an extra discount?
顾客:与黑色的相比,我更喜欢蓝色的。您能给我再打点折吗?
Salesgirl:If you really like it, you can take it for two hundred and forty yuan.
女售货员:您如果真喜欢它的话,可以花240元买下它。
Customer:Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
| |
| | |
Loading ...
| | | |
|